Wednesday, May 16, 2018

YOU are the ONE with the PROBLEM

Lady: “Can I check out this other stuff?”

Me: “I'm sorry. There’s alcohol in your basket.”

Lady: “Yeah, so?”

Me: “You’ll have to take it up front. We’re not allowed to ring up alcohol at the pharmacy.”

Lady: “I’ve been checking it out here FOR TWO YEARS.”

Me: “I’m sorry. If Mickey or one of the techs is doing that they're not following policy.”

Lady: “YOU are the ONE with the PROBLEM here.”

Me: “There’s a big policy on that with the company and I need to keep my job.”

Lady: Pays and scurries off with her six pack of beer, angrily, giving me stink eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She lied. Your help want to keep their jobs. They are following the rules just like you. I hated working with the public because they do crap like this.