Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Random Text Fun

Do you ever get a random text from someone who is texting the wrong number... but instead of texting back “Hey wrong number,” you go ahead and keep the conversation going as long as possible?

I did, recently. I couldn't help myself. The potential for comedy was just too enticing. Sadly, it didn't last long, but it still ended up funny.




It was quiet on my side for a little while... maybe 30 minutes or so... then finally I received a response:



Sadly, my trolling for some of the real wedding pictures was left unanswered.

When you're a pharmacist and you get beat down, every single day by patients, physicians, and the company you work for, you seek out these outrageous moments to decompress. 

Hopefully my little bit of fun made you laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Definitely made me smile. :)

Anonymous said...

please come back
you are missed

Anonymous said...

I've had an ongoing 3 year conversation with someone who keeps texting. I've told them wrong number but I keep getting random texts about picking up the kid for the weekend, paying the kid for work, etc. now, I just respond. it's kinda funny, and I often wonder what actually happened.