Saturday, November 21, 2015

Evidence That I'm Losing It

I'm a pharmacist and I'm ok.

I fill prescriptions and make sure people
get the right med each day!

Oh, I'm a pharmacist, and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I work all day!

Tech CHORUS: He's a pharmacist, and he's okay,
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I count out pills, I don't get to eat my lunch,
so I make a plea.
On Wednesdays I work 14 hours
And I never get to pee...

Techs: He counts out pills, he doesn't eat his lunch,
He makes a plea.
On Wednesdays he works 14 hours
And never gets to pee...

I count out pills, I skip and jump,
I'd like to live a normal life.
But I put on a white jacket,
And live with incredible strife.

Techs: He counts out pills, he skips and jumps,
He'd like to live without stress.
He puts on a white jacket,
And lives in this retail pharmacy mess...

I count them pills, corporate bitches and complains,
so now I have to stay late
I wish I'd been smarter 
And called in sick today

Techs: He counts them pills while corporate complains,

so now he has to stay overtime
We wish he'd been smarter
so we could make this rhyme
 

1 comment:

tbunni said...

That was great - but now I have that ear worm. Oh, well, at least I'm not a lumberjack, er, pharmacist!