Monday, April 10, 2017

April Fools Phun at the Pharmacy


On April first I had some fun. I made this sign and taped it to a bowl of blue M&Ms and set it on the counter.

The day was filled with a lot of laughter as one set of people after another had to take a double take on the sign. Some people (older men, mostly) had to turn around and come to the counter to make sure they were seeing what they were seeing and then let out a laugh.

Another lady started laughing hysterically. Yeah, I thought it was funny too but she really thought it was hilarious. She even went and bought more M&Ms to put more blue ones in the bowl since it was starting to dry up.

I'm not sure what The Authorities thought, however. Later in the day I saw two of the sub commanders out in the aisle pointing, staring, and whispering. Then one of them tried to sneak up to the counter thinking I wasn't looking and took a picture of it with his cell phone. So far there's been no repercussions from my joke, but you never know with these brainiacs.

All in all this was a good joke. Try it next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To quote Oswald J. Rabbit, "What a maroon!"