Saturday, February 24, 2018

For Your Pharmacy Files...


FILE THIS UNDER: TOO MUCH INFORMATION

A fellow Twitter follower tells me: "Years ago, a woman called my pharmacy and asked if amoxicillin could inhibit a man's ability to climax, because her husband was taking the drug for an abscess tooth and she had 'tried everything she knew to try' without  success."

FILE THIS UNDER: RACISM IS STUPID

The same follower also reports: "Last year, a regular customer (older man, high maintenance) asked my pharmacist for a recommendation on an iron supplement. 'But make sure you tell me the ones for white people. I don't want to take black people's iron.'"

FILE THIS UNDER: FACTS ARE ELUSIVE

Another Twitter follower told me: A lady asked for my advice on how to handle her indigestion because she was on “24,000 milligrams” of Ibuprofen a day last week. Yes, she said twenty-four THOUSAND.

FILE THIS UNDER: INTELLIGENCE IS ELUSIVE

And just yesterday at the Goofmart: A lady with a six month old asked me if it was ok to give her baby twice the adult dose of Benadryl. I said absolutely not.

“But I really need her to sleep,” she argued.

What’s wrong with people?

1 comment:

rxgirl said...

Bet she gave the baby twice the adult dose anyway :(. People already know what they are going to do or have already done it, they just want us to validate their stupidity.