The Seven Habits of the Lazy Pharmacist
1. Never do today what can be put off until tomorrow, especially if you're off tomorrow.
2. Keep your eyes down so you don't see anyone at the register to go help. Someone else can take care of them.
3. Never show up early. Know the time from your car to the pharmacy door down to the second. Be on time, but never early. You don't work for free, do you?
4. Keep a few of the most-asked-for OTC items under your counter. There, that's a lot better than taking them to it when they ask, right?
5. Set the tone for the whole pharmacy by getting some of those little drink umbrellas for your beverages!
6. Do enough to just stay under the radar. Stay frosty against the adversary. Trust no one, admit nothing, deny everything.
7. Use the phrase... "Yeah, we don't have that." -- a simple answer, yet so powerful in so many ways.