Wednesday, October 2, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT: Crazy RxMan now on Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest

In my never-ending quest to get more people to read my blog, I have expanded the Crazy RxMan web presence to FACEBOOK and TUMBLR.

Currently on Facebook I'm revisiting blog posts from the early days. If you're new to the Crazy RxMan blog (or just like reading some of the funny stuff I've had to say), you can read the early work on Facebook.

Here's the link to the Facebook page: FACEBOOK 

If you're a Facebooker, please LIKE the page.

On a daily basis I also am posting my favorite funny pictures and memes on Tumblr. You can check them out here: TUMBLR

I also pin a few things on Pinterest. Take a look here: PINTEREST

So have fun, look around, enjoy the many social media avenues of Crazy RxMan.

No comments: