Thursday, January 10, 2013

Always Positive Pregnancy Test

I admit it. I love a good prank. But... I think this might go a bit too far. You best be sure your mark can handle the news...

That being said... there's more than one obnoxious customer of mine I'd like to swap these out for in the pregnancy tests they keep buying because they're worried they're pregnant (when I know the husband is sterile). Or at least I'd like to think about it. I don't think I could every really go through with it. There's probably some pesky ethical issues and legal issues involved.

I just had an interesting idea, though. Teenagers are gullible enough. I could see some clever parent getting his teenage SON to piddle on one of these sticks and then when it shows POSITIVE, insist that he fess up on what the name of the girl is that he got pregnant! I could see a gullible boy falling for it and getting all worried that his girlfriend is preggers!

Hmmm... I have a teenage son... hmmm.....

Click here for the PRANK PREGNANCY TEST

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evil, that is evil.

And as a female person, the person who gives me a "prank" test like that is going to have to see one of the Grumpy tribe. He/she/it will have neuro trouble after I get done.

Hildy said...

I thought you were going to say that the gullible boy would think HE was pregnant. God knows, I know enough young men that are that stupid.