Saturday, October 6, 2018

Proof that Aliens Exist


I now have proof that aliens exist. I present to you exhibit one: This recent prescription from the Mayo Clinic. You can clearly see a strange alien hieroglyphic language at the top of the prescription. Mayo must have made a mistake when printing this and handing it to the patient.

This proves once and for all that aliens live among us and are definitely in charge of our medication. Clearly we are being controlled from other worlds for purposes unknown. As a pharmacist I've been just a puppet for the little Green Men. And I feel no guilt, probably because the medications that I personally take are controlling my mind.

I need to reevaluate giving vaccinations now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back

bobbie said...

Welcome back ~ you've been missed! How did your fishing go??