Saturday, November 28, 2015

A Charming Little Santa Story

One of our patients is Santa. 


I don't know what he's doing in our state. He should be up at the north pole. But he's here, and he's on high blood pressure medication.

I've been a pretty good boy this year, so I thought I would ask Santa for a present.

I asked him if I could have my old girlfriend back. She dumped me for a taller guy. Yeah, he's taller, but he makes about $110,500 less per year than I do a year. And there's something about choking his own son and a restraining order, but I digress. I'm sure he's a fine fellow.

Santa looked me straight in the eye.

"Let it go, kid. She ain't coming back."

So now I'm beginning to think maybe he's NOT the real Santa.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Women do shit like that, I know because I am one. I almost left a good guy for a violent, manipulative alcoholic (of course now I'm glad I didn't). Physical appearance and income were not factors, as embarrassing and illogical as it is I have to admit I was attracted to his personality. I took four semesters of psych courses before I switched my major and I still can't begin to offer a valid explanation for why healthy and otherwise sensible women do this.