Saturday, February 13, 2016

Someone Explain this to Me


Why do some antibiotics come in bottles of 50 when prescribers always write prescriptions for quantity 60?

I'd really like to know.



Why do some cats LOVE to be held and cuddled. Others, not so much.



Someone explain it to me.

Why does no one among my family and friends really understand that working in a pharmacy really is like this? 



Please, answer me that.

Why didn't I do this years ago:


Why? Why? Why?

Basically, what it amounts to is that I've given up:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always been a fan of the 150 count tizanidine bottles. The guy that thought that up should be promoted to CEO. Can you imagine how many techs have taken 10 out of a full bottle thinking they are putting 90 in a bottle. Oh the cycle counts of performed on tizanidine.