Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Cat Wound Cleanser Confusion

"Where do you keep your cat wound cleanser?" asked by a customer, clearly in a hurry.


"I don't know that we have a cat wound cleanser," I reply.

"It's for cats. It starts with a C."

I rub my chin and think. All that can come out of my mouth is, "Is it Hibiclens?

"No. And it's not hydrogen peroxide either."

Add caption
"Maybe you should try PetsMart or PetCo? They have stuff for ANIMALS. We're mostly human stuff here."

"Yeah..." a lightbulb clicks on and he runs off.

Crazy RxMan: Having no idea how to treat a cat wound. 

Sorry.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chlorhexidine?

Jono said...

Ceragyn?

Anonymous said...

how about taking the cat to a vet an not trying to mess with a potentially painful wound yourself?? sigh

iratecanadianpharmacist said...

Better cat cleanser than asking for flea shampoo... That one always make me itch for hours, just like scabies patients.

MSUlady said...

Second vote for chlorhexidine.

And for take your cat to the vet.

Unknown said...

Cyanide?